Axxsys Consulting is part of the Alpha Financial Markets Consulting (Alpha FMC) group, the leading global consultancy to the asset and wealth management industry. We are a boutique management consulting firm that offers the world’s top asset and wealth managers a competitive edge through our expertise and industry insight. Our team is of a uniquely high calibre and by focusing on asset and wealth management alone we build deep knowledge and experience within our industry. We work with a blue-chip client base, including 21 of the top 25 largest global asset management firms, and work with over 130 clients across the globe. We have our headquarters located the United Kingdom, as well as offices in major global financial centres across the United States, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark and Asia. Axxsys represents the technology implementation / business integration arm of the Alpha group, with deep expertise in delivering change and transformation programmes centred around Asset & Wealth technology solutions.
To clients, we are a trusted partner for creating programmes, however, we are so much more to our employees. At Alpha, we pride ourselves in being meritocratic environment perfect for building a career, meeting great people, as well as a rewarding place to work.
Our Corporate Strategy
Alpha is increasingly establishing ourselves as the leading consultancy to the global asset and wealth management industry. To date, we have grown and been successful by deploying the highest calibre of consulting expertise to our clients. Unlike our competitors, we are:
- Sector focussed: because we have always focussed exclusively on Asset and Wealth Management, we provide deep and focussed knowledge that our competitors cannot match
- Global: we operate seamlessly across geographies, allowing us to service the largest global clients with the highest calibre of consultant
As technology specialists, Axxsys:
- Provide knowledgeable resources who can implement, configure and support the major platforms used by our clients
- Form a range of partnerships with key vendors to position itself as a preferred implementation partner for major business applications
- Assist clients with their journey to the next generation of cloud-based architectures
- Help clients to define and implement their future state data architectures
- Help clients with bespoke development that complements their core application architecture
- Provide knowledgeable and client-focussed support for client’s major applications, including upgrades, migrations and business-as-usual issue management
Axxsys resources will be:
- Able to implement, configure and support key business applications
- Able to build out and implement data management strategies across client organisations
- Able to undertake bespoke development, including of key data interfaces
Axxsys is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our growing team. We are seeking people with strong Front Office Technology skills, along with a personal desire to build a unique, world-class service offering for our clients.
Enterprise Architect: Presenting a strategic perspective on investment technology choices and implementation decisions. Leading teams of specialists to deliver technology change across the front office technology construct. Providing SME guidance for front office technology solutions and associated operating models. Working with key client stakeholders to maximise value delivery on time and on budget.
The Front Office Technology Generalist Enterprise Architect will require the following skills:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in an implementation or product manager role for a leading front office technology, such as Markit ThinkFolio, Bloomberg AIM, FIS Front Arena, Charles River IMS or BRS Aladdin
- Expert understanding of portfolio management and trading processes in for asset managers/asset owners across equity, fixed income and listed derivative products
- Specialist in two of the following areas (minimum 3 years’ experience): Risk & Performance, Compliance & Regulation, Client Reporting, Non-listed Derivatives Management, Investment Operations & Settlements, Investment Vehicle Setup & Structuring, Investment Data Management
- Deep experience of leading small- to medium-sized teams in an implementation/consulting environment
- Willingness to travel when required
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Entrepreneurial approach and commercial awareness
- Proven experience in building and delivering solutions
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Specialist industry qualifications such as CFA, CAIA, FINRA Series 7 or equivalent is desirable
- Appreciation of regional business culture
We will offer:
- A competitive base salary for a suitably senior profile
- Fantastic opportunity to be entrepreneurial in a growing market with a reputable company brand
- 25 days’ holiday additional to bank holidays
- Supportive, social and collaborative environment
- Comprehensive training and development programmes
At Axxsys we are committed to employing individuals from all backgrounds, that reflects the multi-cultural society we live in. We pride ourselves on operating an inclusive working environment and providing the best people to meet our client’s expectations of service.
If you are interested in joining a flexible, ambitious and growing consultancy, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here